Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unending Mythology

When I first registered Dr.Sexon's Lit 285 Mythology class and started telling people about it, more than two people said the same thing to me, "You're lucky." One of these guys was from the writing center, and one was my college writing teacher. Yes, we are lucky. I am very glad I got to take this class with a knowledgeable professor, and I regret the classes I have skipped. This class has really opened my eyes to the mythology world, moreover, it led me into a brand new literature world. I never knew too much depths about the English literature, and as much as I want to be fluent at English, there are still many common things even elementary school students know and I don't. My English writing is still a weak point, and I constantly struggle with public speaking. This class required it all. Reading, writing, and public speaking. I don't think I have ever done so much public speech in my entire life, and I was amazed to see how great our classmates could writ. But I am thankful because now I at least know SOME stories I can cite in my other writings assignments, and most importantly, now I am more interested in reading mythologies

Anyways, this class is coming to an end, but mythology is international and everlasting. Thank you Dr.Sexon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment